Just to clarify you can order and pay for milk for all students K-8 on the Hotlunch website. Instructions are below.
Our online school milk program is now up and running. This online system has many advantages. These include:
- No loss of instructional time. Teachers would spend a significant amount of time in the morning collecting, verifying food and milk orders.
- No hassle for parents with trying to find misplaced milk order sheets.
- No worrying about orders and money getting lost on the way to school.
- No scrambling for parents making sure the correct amount is sent to the school.
- Being able to log onto the system anytime to check what was ordered.
- To have weekly email reminders of what you have ordered. You can opt out of this feature.
We believe that by involving and informing parents we will have a more supportive and effective school environment for our children. It is up to us to work together to ensure our children have the best possible school experience.
The system is now live to register your student(s). Ordering is due every second Thursday at 12 noon. There will be no exceptions even if Thursday is a holiday, orders are due.
To Get Started:
- Go to the HotLunches website and bookmark it.
- Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school access code is SEHL( in ALL CAPS).
- Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the HotLunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
- Once registered, you will be logged into the website.
- Please add your children by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your children have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
Our system is set up for our parents to pay online. If you have a bank account, debit or credit card you can set up for online payment through Bambora. There is a fee to use Bambora (2.70%). Should you experience any issues with your Bambora account, you must contact Bambora directly to solve the issue.
- White Milk - $0.50
- Chocolate Milk - $0.80
- Large Chocolate Milk - $1.50
- Juice Box - $1.00
- Chips & Pretzels - $1.50
- Cheese Strings - $0.75
- White milk and chips - $2.00
- Small Chocolate milk & chips - $2.30
- Large Chocolate milk & chips - $3.00
- Ice Cream - $1.00
- Popsicles - $0.50
Canteen Schedule is as follows:
- Monday and Friday – grades 7 and 8
- Tuesday – Kindergarten and grade 1
- Wednesday – grades 2 and 3
- Thursday – grades 4, 5 and 6